ROOFTOP SERIES | UAT | R-22 | COOLING ONLY
Supplied with high efficiency and reliable scroll compressors, optimized heat exchangers and high-performing fans, the rooftop UAT-AY1 and UAT-CGXY series are designed to ensure a high efficiency and reduced consumption.
wide operation range
The units operate from 54ºCDB (UAT-AY1 from 52CDB) down to 19ºCDB in cooling mode.
Compact and light
The flat top design of the unit allows for maximum utilization of warehouse and container space, while the light frame ensures ease of handling and installation.
Flexibility of Air Supply**
A belt driven fan is used such that the air volume and static pressure required can be adjusted according to the requirements. This flexibility allows for wider application and offers the possibility to reach the best working conditions considering the unit's characteristics.
** The pulley (field supply) is changeable at site for flexibility in terms of static pressure and air flow.
Easy to control
User-friendly wired remote controller is offered as standard:
- SLM controller, for UAT-AY1 180/240/280/320, includes 15 hour delay timer, temperature setting...
- Sequential LCD controller, for UAT-AY1 C10/C12, incorporates many functions like a 7 programmable timer, temperature setting, compressor running, error status, energy saving mode and key lock function.
- For applications requiring mechanical control, the high efficiency range offers an optional series: UAT-CGX9***
Indoor air quality
- The standard washable filter can easily be accessed for facilitated maintenance.
- An additional field supplied filter can easily be installed on the 2 inch rail to meet the indoor air quality requirements of the application.
Auto random restart with last state memory
- In case of sudden power failure during operation, unit will be automatically restarted in 180s - 244s different recovery timing patterns
- The operation is based on the previous setting: Mode, Temperature and Fan Speed.
- This ensures that air conditioners in the same building resume control randomly instead of turning on at the same time, preventing power surge after a blackout.
Plug and play installation
The single unit configuration requires no additional piping work as both the indoor and outdoor sides are pre-connected. Once the ductwork is installed, the only thing left to do is connect the unit. The horizontal air discharge from the top and return air from the bottom make duct design easy.